These are career options after scoring low percentage in 12th
Finally results have come out some students scored excellent, some scored good and some scored average. Now the million dollar question raise now what to do? Those who scored excellent and good marks they have some choice but what about those who scored average marks. Scoring good marks is a great thing, but it is definitely not the only thing in a student’s life. This article provides insights into the career options available for those who scored less in 12th exams. We provide you option for successful careers you could opt even with less percentage and less marks. Here is the list of courses you can pursue even if you have not got good marks in your 12th board exam.
This is where you can make career in booming glamour industry. If you always like dressing up nicely, known what the latest trend in fashion industry is and have a knack for good design in clothes, you can opt this course. You require 45%average score to be eligible to apply for undergraduate courses in this field.
Well known faces of Fashion designer:
Sabyasachi Mukherji, Manish Malihotra, Neeta Lulla, and Masaba Gupta.
Fashion Designing Eligibility Criteria
- Generally the aspirants should have 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate.
Fashion designing skills and attributes
- Should have excellent communication skills to express your ideas
- listen to the clients requirement
- knowledge of the market trend is also necessary.
Fashion Designing Institute
International Institute of Fashion Technology
South Extension of Mumbai
M G Road,
Fort, Mumbai 400032
National Institute of Design (NID)
Paldi, Ahmedabad 380007.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), at:
- Campus Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016
- Tata Mills, Parel, Mumbai 400 014
- Sector III, Salt Lake City, Calcutta 700 091
- GIDC Electronic Estate, Gandhinagar 382 010
- Chenatha Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad 560 001
- Co Optex Bulding. Egmore Chennai 600 008
Read more career options on next page
- - Advertisement - -